Saturday, August 20, 2011

We have to start somewhere

Admittedly, I am a blogging idiot.  My expertise and experience centers on the reading of others' writings. 

Those other blogs out there have served to provide me with some good inspiration, as do the seemingly endless number of dumbasses I encounter in life.  I have often said that "I don't like people," which typically gets a humorous response.  The fact is, I love people.  From a distance.  Like, through my television. 

I am planning on writing on EMS as viewed from my ambulance, through my eyes.  I will try to keep my comments and posts relevant to topics and trends in EMS, but occasionally, something awesome happens totally unrelated to EMS, such as Bubba Watson reaching a 667 yard par-5 in 2.  That guy is a S-T-U-D.

They say any journey begins with the first step.  This is mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment