Sunday, September 11, 2011

3,650

That's a lot of days.  Or not a lot of days, depending on how you look at it.  It's only 10 years. 

I have avoided all discussion of today's significance.  I mean, really, why must I be reminded to remember something I can never forget?

441 of those were first responders.  Firefighters, Police Officers, EMTs and Paramedics.

It was a long time ago, yet it was yesterday. 

Everyone, everyone knows where they were that day.  Ask anyone born before 1959 where they were on that November day in 1963 when Jack was killed in Dallas.  My mother was in Economics class. 

I know where I was, and I vividly remember the following 9 days. 

If you don't know where I was, it's because I won't discuss it.  Some things are better left unsaid.

And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment