Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Excited

I'm getting pretty excited, and anxious.  Not teenage-girl-just-broke-up-with-her-soulmate-and-now-wants-to-die anxious, but just mildly anxious. 

Dave over at EMSblogs.com  has agreed to add my blog to his site.  There are some pretty cool blogs over there.  2 of my favorites are TOTWTOTR and Rogue Medic.  The others are all good as well.  I am excited over becoming a member of a group of excellent writers.  I'm anxious over how many people are going to be reading my posts.  My friend the historian/organist (I still haven't figured out a nickname for him yet...) will help me through the anxiety.

So, hopefully it happens soon.  As soon as I figure out how to change the domain stuff around.

Plus, I'm going to play golf today.

FORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment